Vision Program Application
The program tuition cost will be approximately $1500 plus a non-refundable $25 application fee, totaling $1525. Please remit a $25 payment with the completion of this Vision Leadership application. This application fee is not refundable. The $1500 tuition balance is due before the Leadership Retreat and can be paid online here.
For more information, contact our Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review before applying:
- Applicants are not required to live in St. Charles County but must work or have an established interest in the County.
- Vision St. Charles County Leadership is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate applicants based on disability, age, race, religion or sex.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant without cause. Vision St. Charles County Leadership has a target class size of 30-35 participants.
- Please provide a copy of your driver’s license in order for a background check to be performed for access to certain facilities and the program Commitment
- To graduate from the Vision St. Charles County Leadership Program, a participant is required to attend all sessions. Attendance for both overnight retreats is mandatory. A majority of the sessions are on the third Thursday of each month; however, those are subject to change based on holidays or other events.
- August 8, 2024 / Opening Reception
- August 21 & 22, 2024 / Leadership Retreat (Mandatory)
- September 19, 2024 / Tourism Day
- October 17, 2024 / Education & Media Day
- November 21, 2024 / County Government Day
- December 19, 2024 / Economic Development Day
- January 23, 2025 / Quality of Life / Health Care & Human Services Day
- February 19 & 20, 2025 / Jefferson City Trip (Mandatory)
- March 20, 2025 / Presentation Day
- April 24, 2025 / First Responders Day
- TBD / Graduation Gala
A class member is allowed one absence throughout the program year. An absence of more than one hour from a program day counts as an absence.