Vision Program Application
The program tuition cost will be approximately $1500 plus a non-refundable $25 application fee, totaling $1525. Please remit a $25 payment with the completion of this Vision Leadership application. This application fee is not refundable. The $1500 tuition balance is due before the Leadership Retreat and can be paid online here.
For more information, contact our Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review before applying:
- Applicants are not required to live in St. Charles County but must work or have an established interest in the County.
- Vision St. Charles County Leadership is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate applicants based on disability, age, race, religion or sex.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant without cause. Vision St. Charles County Leadership has a target class size of 30-35 participants.
- Please provide a copy of your driver’s license in order for a background check to be performed for access to certain facilities and the program Commitment
- To graduate from the Vision St. Charles County Leadership Program, a participant is required to attend all sessions. Attendance for both overnight retreats is mandatory. A majority of the sessions are on the third Thursday of each month; however, those are subject to change based on holidays or other events.
- Opening Reception – August 3, 2023
- Leadership Retreat – August 16 & 17, 2023 (Mandatory)
- Tourism Day – September 21, 2023
- Education / Media Day – October 19, 2023
- County Government Day – November 16, 2023
- Economic Development Day – December 21, 2023
- Health Care & Quality of Life Day – January 25, 2024
- State Government / Jefferson City Trip – February 21 & 22, 2024 (Mandatory)
- Presentation Day – March 21, 2024
- First Responders Day – April 18, 2024
- Graduation Gala – TBD
A class member is allowed one absence throughout the program year. An absence of more than one hour from a program day counts as an absence.