Vision Program Application
The program cost is $1200 plus a non-refundable $25 application fee, totaling $1225. Please remit a $25 payment with the completion of this Vision Leadership application. This fee will be returned to any applicant that is not accepted into the program. The $1200 tuition balance is due before the Opening Reception and can be paid online here.
For more information, contact our Chairman at email@example.com
Review before applying:
- Applicants are not required to live in St. Charles County but must work or have an established interest in the County.
- Vision St. Charles County Leadership is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate applicants based on disability, age, race, religion or sex.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant without cause. Vision St. Charles County Leadership has a target class size of 30-35 participants.
- Please provide a copy of your driver’s license in order for a background check to be performed for access to certain facilities and the program Commitment
- To graduate from the Vision St. Charles County Leadership Program, a participant is required to attend all sessions. Attendance for both overnight retreats is mandatory. A majority of the sessions are on the third Thursday of each month; however, those are subject to change based on holidays or other events.
Required sessions :
- Welcome Reception – August 4, 2022
- Leadership Retreat – August 17 & 18, 2022– Mandatory
- Tourism Day – September 15, 2022
- Media/Education Day – October 20, 2022
- County Government Day – November 17, 2022
- Economic Development Day – December 15, 2022
- Health & Human Services Day – January 26, 2023
- Jefferson City Trip – February 15 & 16, 2023– Mandatory
- Leadership Skills & Presentation Day – March 16, 2022 – Mandatory
- First Responders Day – April 20, 2023
- Graduation Gala – TBD
A class member is allowed one absence throughout the program year. An absence of more than one hour from a program day counts as an absence.