Vision Program Application
The program cost is $1200 plus a non-refundable $25 application fee, totaling $1225. Please remit a $25 payment with the completion of this Vision Leadership application. This fee will be returned to any applicant that is not accepted into the program. The $1200 tuition balance is due before the Opening Reception and can be paid online here.
For more information, contact our Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review before applying:
- Applicants are not required to live in St. Charles County but must work or have an established interest in the County.
- Vision St. Charles County Leadership is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate applicants based on disability, age, race, religion or sex.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant without cause. Vision St. Charles County Leadership has a target class size of 30-35 participants.
- Please provide a copy of your driver’s license in order for a background check to be performed for access to certain facilities and the program Commitment
- To graduate from the Vision St. Charles County Leadership Program, a participant is required to attend all sessions. Attendance for both overnight retreats is mandatory. A majority of the sessions are on the third Thursday of each month; however, those are subject to change based on holidays or other events.
Required sessions :
- Welcome Reception – August 5, 2021
- Leadership Retreat – August 18 & 19, 2021– Mandatory
- Tourism Day – September 23, 2021
- Media/Education Day – October 21, 2021
- County Government Day – November 18, 2021
- Economic Development Day – December 16, 2021
- Health & Human Services Day – January 27, 2022
- Jefferson City Trip – February 16 & 17, 2022– Mandatory
- Leadership Skills & Presentation Day – March 24, 2022 – Mandatory
- First Responders Day – April 28, 2022
- Graduation Gala – May 5, 2022 (subject to change)
A class member is allowed one absence throughout the program year. An absence of more than one hour from a program day counts as an absence.