GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
The Vision St. Charles County Leadership program works to:
- Inform leaders about the challenges and opportunities facing our state and to encourage solutions and collaboration.
- Inspire leaders to become active in organization, community, or statewide efforts that make Missouri a better place to work and live.
- Challenge leaders to increase their awareness about themselves and their state and to maximize their leadership potential.
- Provide an opportunity to network with a variety of individuals to strengthen personal and organizational clout.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
Graduates list enhanced communication skills, a spark in creativity, exposure to future business trends, and expanding their thinking “outside the box” as the leading reasons why they consider the program exceptional.
Class members also gain:
- An inclusive network of colleagues and resources
- A broad understanding of state issues and developments
- A better sense of personal leadership potential and enhanced leadership skills
- Prepare for rewarding and stimulating community leadership positions
Employers and sponsoring organizations acquire:
- Employees connected to a diverse network of dynamic leaders
- Individuals with knowledge to discuss a variety of issues at the state and community levels
- Staff energized and motivated to apply program information to organization situations
- Leaders prepared to address issues and keep companies in action
- Recognition for community involvement